The Mobile Developer IOS will work with the team to develop our visually stunning high quality mobile app, utilizing existing Group mobile frameworks and web components.
Working in response to requests from the business teams and prioritizing tasks in accordance with the business team’s product backlog schedules, the ideal candidate will have proven experience in mobile Frontend development for iOS platforms, a strong aptitude for pproblem-solving boundless creativity, high aesthetic sense and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
• In line with clear requirements and requests from Group management, work with other developers, designers and product managers, as well as on their own, to develop high quality code that drives mobile applications.
• Be part of an agile team and participate in daily standup meetings.
• Remain current on industry standards and trends in mobile development across multiple platforms.
Skills and Capabilities
• Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience of developing mobile applications.
• Strong working knowledge of mobile technologies for both iOS and Android (Java, Objective-C).
• Passion for front-end development and a high aesthetic sense.
• Comfortable working with photoshop and other common products from app development toolchain.
• Understanding of the production process and the ability to communicate effectively with other disciplines.
• Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team, taking responsibility to organize and deliver work as part of the production schedule within set deadlines.
• Proven track record of technical and artistic creativity
• Ability to work creatively in a demanding team environment
• Experience working with teams across multiple locations.
• Previous work portfolio
• Degree in computer science, or equivalent
• Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
• Experience with web development and relevant technologies (Node.JS, Angular, React)
• Understanding of user interface interaction design
• Experience with project management and delivering complex projects successfully
• Familiarity with the online poker industry, sports betting and community
• Passion for games is a huge plus
• Bonus: experience in other game development disciplines: product, design, sound, art, or engineering
• Focus on the customer
• Work as a team
• Strive for excellence
• Have courage
• Show passion
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to a personal allowance interest which encourages our employees to upskill themselves or pursuit a hobby. A baby bounty is offered to our employees as well, granting 1000 BGN upon the birth of a child.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career. In the office ,there is always free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. In addition, we contribute a certain amount to the transportation and lunch expenses of our employees.
Our employees can always enrol to our sports program, and in terms of relaxation ,we have a playroom, including a PlayStation and a pool table. Our social team organise great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Bulgarian service office in the IT department.