Concentrix, a wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across many continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centres. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
TripAdvisor.com is the largest travel community in the world and a leader in the growing online travel market, offering consumers high-quality, unbiased content plus booking opportunities via our partner booking engines. If you're interested in joining a group of extraordinary people at one of the world’s fastest growing travel media web sites, join TripAdvisor. At TripAdvisor, we combine a unique mix of creativity, analytics, and a casual environment to get innovative new products and services to market faster, and we need the best and the brightest contributors to help move that forward. We’re a passionate, fun, and analytical team with the energy of a start-up and the stability of a profitable enterprise.
About Holiday Lettings:
Holiday Lettings is the largest holiday home website in the UK and continues to grow impressively with a constantly changing product offer. It is a fully owned subsidiary of TripAdvisor.com, the largest travel community in the world, with more than 20 million unique monthly visitors worldwide. TripAdvisor has recently reached a milestone of 100 million reviews and opinions, doubling its content in two years and featuring more user-generated content than any other travel website!
We are looking for an experienced sales person to assist Trip Advisor guests in planning the vacation of their dreams. You will interact daily with customers and travel professionals via phone, e-mail and forums. You will handle inbound calls and deliver a consistent level of outstanding sales service and add value to the customers’ experience that continually exceeds their expectations.
• Handle inbound calls consistently meeting and maintaining department standards and goals;
• Utilise your superior service and sales skills to build rapport, recommend and book properties on behalf of the customer;
• Discuss and overcome lead objections;
• Negotiate and troubleshoot as necessary in order to satisfy the customer need and close the sale;
• Assist direct consumers and Travel Professionals with problems that might occur on a reservations
• Respond to a variety of requests from direct consumers and Travel Professionals;
• Provide post-sales support and work across departments to provide seamless resolution;
• Deliver exceptional Sales service by meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations;
• Maximize revenue from the sales pitch;
• Adhere to internal sales processes to assist TripAdvisor guests in vacation planning and reservation;
• Monitoring of holiday cancellations / expirations and using outbound calls to gain further sales;
• Promote company’s services and provide the best solution for each client within policy guidelines;
• Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly and outside the box to offer solutions to meet the customer’s needs;
• Maintain confidentially of guest information and pertinent owner / property data;
• Provide clear and concise documentation of all cases;
• Work effectively and concisely within a larger team structure to meet set goals;
• Maintain positive attitude at all times.
• Excellent customer care skills;
• Previous target driven Sales experience;
• Fluency in French;
• Fluency in English;
• Sales experience in the travel/hospitality industry would be considered an advantage;
• Traveler-focused with the ability to work effectively and professionally with internal and external customers;
• High school, college or university degree;
• Strong technical skills and computer knowledge, including all MS Office applications;
• Strong problem solving skills and determination to succeed;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others;
• Ability to effectively multi-task during and after calls and follow through in a timely manner;
• Ability to work independently and in a team, anticipate problems and suggest solutions;
• Experience in a multinational environment is an advantage;
• Willingness and ability to adapt to change in a constructive manner.
What we could offer you?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice, and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
• Competitive salary;
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities;
• Performance related pay;
• Voluntary Medical plan;
• Life insurance;
• Annual reward and recognition events;
• Holiday pay;
• Team and Concentrix events.