Job Title: Contact Centre - Sales Agent - Japanese Agent
Required Language: Japanese
Report to: Contact Centre Supervisor
Location: Dundalk, Co Louth
Overview of Role:
We are looking for people who are hardworking, motivated, driven and of course fun! As the Contact Centre Sales Agent you will be required to sell a range of National Pen products to new and existing customers . No cold calling required.
Contact Sales Agents in our Japanese market are the trusted advisors for each of their clients. You will have an intimate understanding of how their business works and what your clients' needs and goals are, aligning them with the necessary resources to achieve them.
You are responsible for managing an assigned number of clients designated by geographical zones. Some of your clients will be new while others may have been working with National Pen for several years. You are responsible for driving and developing new accounts while retaining and growing existing accounts.
Partnering with the key stakeholders within your client portfolio you will advise and consult them on how to best create and execute marketing campaigns utilising National Pen's extensive range of promotional products and branded corporate gifts in order to achieve their set objectives.
In doing so, you will provide our customers with an incredible service, whilst establishing long-term customer relationships. Overall service responsiveness to accounts, utilizing your written, verbal communication and presentation skills, using creativity to solve problems is the key in building long term relationships.
What you will do:
* Act as primary contact and advocate for new and existing SME (small to medium enterprise) clients
* Manage both inbound sales calls from the company website and call existing customers generating increased sales
* Acquire a thorough understanding of your clients' needs and requirements through effective and consistent communication (telephone and email)
* Ensure any customer issues are dealt within an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products
* Verifying the order and customer details on-line
* Make recommendations on the best utilisation of your clients' advertising budgets
* Keeping clients up to date of National Pen's new product launches, various special offers available and marketing campaign packages
* Develop trusted relationships with new and existing clients portfolio ensuring a strong retention rate
* Maintain revenue base by managing account renewals
* Achieve weekly KPI's by reaching set targets
* Build strong relationship with internal departments to maximise clients satisfaction
* Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to ensure that internal business processes, systems and ways of working are optimised and improved
* Keep track of industry trends (promotional and customise product)
* Participation in new product projects, when required
* Responsible for sample distribution of new promotional products to client base and follow up for potential sales and marketing campaign opportunities
* Consulting on promotional message on each individual product and campaign - each product and client image is unique and therefore require a customised and creative approach
* Participate in weekly team meeting
* Any other duties/projects as directed by Senior Management
What we need from you:
* Fluent Japanese speaker with business level English
* 1-2 year experience in sales, building relationships with key decision makers
* General understanding of marketing and advertising activities
* Passionate about deserving customer service and customer expectation
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
* An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
* Excellent PC skills essential
* Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
* Self-motivated and goal oriented
* Be a team player
About National Pen
At National Pen we provide high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 19 working languages , we provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment with on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.