Established in 1986, Sutherland is a global provider of business process and technology management services. Sutherland offers an integrated portfolio of analytics-driven back-office and customer-facing solutions that support the entire customer lifecycle and is one of the largest, independent BPO companies in the world serving global leaders in major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs over 30,000 professionals and has locations across the United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Jamaica, Slovakia, Estonia, Sweden, Bulgaria, UK, Morocco, UAE, Egypt, Malaysia, Philippines, India and China.
Travel Services is one of Sutherland's new projects and its hiring enthusiastic people to join our young team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle Calls/Emails from customers of the airline using a set of provided tools
• Prioritizes active cases and follows up on multiple tasks
• Develop and maintain active knowledge of products offered by the airline
• Strictly adheres to established processes
• Previous experience in travel agency, airline reservations or similar role will be considered as advantage
• Ability to work on flexible shifts
• Fluent in the primary language and English both written and spoken
• Good listening skills and empathy
• Rapid learner
• Very well organized
• Computer skills, Microsoft office and ability to master new tools/processes
• We offer competitive salary
• Relocation package
• Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
• Attractive retention bonus scheme
• Rewards and recognition programs
• Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
• Structured working environment
• Great office location
• VIP card for discounts in the shops and food places in the Mall Area where the office is located
• Team Building activities
If the above opportunity excites you, please forward your CV (in English).
For any questions regarding the position above you can contact our Recruitment team at +359 2 892 68 69.
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.