We are currently looking for motivated technically oriented Swedish speakers to join our support team for a leading Anti-Virus software.
Description of the Role:
Оur team of dedicated professionals provides both Customer and Technical Support to corporate users via phone and chat. Remote sessions are also used.
- Resolve the customer's issues with regards to Customer Service or Technical support
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Project a professional company image through phone, chat and email interaction
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Prioritize tasks and to involve other teams when needed by following the escalation procedures
- Excellent level of both Swedish and English
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills and good follow up skills
- Ability to multi task and to make quick decisions
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements.
Life at Sutherland:
- We offer competitive salary
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities
- Great office location
- Team Building activities