As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
In 2008 we opened our first office in Sofia which now employs more than 2000 people – all young, talented and motivated individuals who color the atmosphere with more than 16 European languages. Their main qualifications are within the customer and technical support proven to be on world class level. Currently Sutherland has 5 offices in Bulgaria – 3 in Sofia, 1 in Burgas and the newest site in Varna.
The particular role would give you the opportunity to acquire in-depth IT knowledge and be part of a busy, energetic and quite friendly & supportive team. You will have a chance to develop your technical skills and work closely with experts in different technologies. If you are ready to take that step and eager to learn, please proceed reading. On this position you will work only with corporate customers with the primary responsibility to successfully troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues with Enterprise data backup and recovery products.
• Provide end-to-end complex technical support for issues logged in the ticketing system but also via telephone and email
• Ability to manage own technical tasks but also to work and partner with other teams;
• Work in a fast-paced technical environment and effectively support new product releases after a training;
• Document discovered issues and bugs.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Desire to learn and advance:
• German/ Spanish/ French/ Portuguese language fluency (B2 or above) and good level of English;
• Knowledge of Windows server OS and Networking (not mandatory to be from work experience);
• Excellent problem solving skills;
• Analytical thinking and ability to multitask;
Some of this technologies will be an advantage (but not mandatory for the position):
• Knowledge of Active Directory, domains and domain trusts, MS Exchange, RAID, VMware/Hyper-V;
• Basic Unix/Linux knowledge
• Knowledge of databases (Oracle DB, MS SQL) and networking;
• Experience in supporting enterprise customers
WE WILL GIVE YOU:
• Fun and fast-paced work environment
• Competitive salary
• Excellent social benefits package
• Top-notch training
• Promote-from-within advancement opportunities
• Employee recognition programs
• Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.
• Buddy system for new hires and relocation packages
• Great office locations
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted