Concentrix, a wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across many continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centres. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
TripAdvisor.com is the largest travel community in the world and a leader in the growing online travel market, offering consumers high-quality, unbiased content plus booking opportunities via our partner booking engines. If you're interested in joining a group of extraordinary people at one of the world’s fastest growing travel media web sites, join TripAdvisor. At TripAdvisor, we combine a unique mix of creativity, analytics, and a casual environment to get innovative new products and services to market faster, and we need the best and the
brightest contributors to help move that forward. We’re a passionate, fun, and analytical team with the energy of a start-up and the stability of a profitable enterprise.
About the role:
TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals are looking for an experienced sales person to join our customers’
acquisition team. The main responsibilities will include contacting and attracting travel professionals to get online.
• Execute lead generation / Mining from different sites;
• Get in touch with the lead contact and encourages the property owner to get the property
• Express the benefits of using TA/TAVR in order to have the owner list their property;
• Leading / assisting the property owner on the whole step by step activation process
• Discuss and overcome lead objections;
• Negotiate and troubleshoot as necessary in order to satisfy the customer need and close the
• Assist direct consumers and Travel Professionals with problems that might occur;
• Provide post-sales support and work across departments to provide seamless resolution;
• Deliver exceptional Sales service by meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations;
• Maximize revenue from the sales pitch;
• Adhere to sales process and identify the best solution for each client within policy
• Maintain confidentially of guest information and pertinent owner / property data.
• High school, college or university degree
• Excellent customer care skills
• Fluency in French
• Working level of English
• Previous target driven sales experience would be considered as an advantage
• Pro-active approach and confident to work with clients
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
• Good organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to work under targets and with deadline
• Sense of discretion around confidential information
• Strong time management/prioritization skills and multi-tasking ability
• Ability to work independently and in a team, anticipate problems and suggest solutions
• Experience in a multinational environment is an advantage
What we could offer you?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice, and coaching every step
of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
• Competitive salary;
• Bonus based on sales performance;
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities;
• Performance related pay;
• Voluntary Medical plan;
• Life insurance;
• Annual reward and recognition events;
• Holiday pay;
• Team and Concentrix events.