Job Title: Email Support PokerStars - Italian
Internally this job is titled: Support Services Account Specialist
Department: Global Support Services
Job status: Full time/Permanent
Shift: This is a day shift role (40 hours/5 days)
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will thrive in a busy and target-driven environment, you will manage all aspects of the Group’s player experience by honing your natural customer service talents and offering players top level support and assistance with any queries via multiple channels of communication. You will be responsible for troubleshooting all player matters before escalating if all measured have been exhausted. You will strive to ensure the player’s experience is a positive one, and finally you will be on top of your game when having to inform players of any upcoming promotions.
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with a comprehensive three week training course specifically tailored to aid you in your new job as Customer Service Specialist. All we ask is that you meet the following criteria:
• Fluent in Italian , with an excellent command of English
• Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possess a strong customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail
• Thrive in working in a fast pasted, target-driven environment
• Self-motivated and able to work as part of a busy team
• Possess strong all round understanding of basic computer software, especially Word and Excel
The following are a distinct advantage, but not essential for the role:
• Proficiency in any additional languages
• A minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
• Previous gaming experience
• Working knowledge of online payment processing
• Have proven work experience in using live chat
We will help you achieve your set goals through the provision of ongoing training and development and regular review sessions to ensure you are on the right path.
The salary for this job is based on experience so whilst we are not able to provide such details at this stage, we can confirm that we offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Our benefits include a discretionary annual performance bonus, premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address).
As an advocate of work/life balance, we offer an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training (to name a few that our people have used this towards). We also offer food vouchers and additional financial assistance for transportation. In addition to that we provide the opportunity for enrolment in our sports program with MultiSport Cards. To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training. We offer many more great perks such as free drinks, snacks, hot beverages and fresh fruit every day.
Support Services Senior Account Specialist