Are you a Web Developer looking to working at forefront of technology and innovative products used by millions of players? As you will be developing and maintaining systems to enable people to have fun, we strongly believe you in turn should have fun doing this.
The Web Developer job is based in our Sofia service office forming part of our Software Development Services team. As part of this team, you will provide contract research and development services to our gaming business. And trust us, there are plenty of pioneering projects across the Group. You will be helping to build web applications used by millions of people and therefore will have previously worked on designing these for large volume usage by end users.
• Working on innovative projects such as: Real Time CRM, Marketing Platforms, Customer Messaging Systems, Web based Store, Back office applications and dashboards for our business customers etc.
• Analyse user requirements and produce corresponding development tasks, ensuring their completion by putting together a robust end to end process
• Maintain our existing systems, develop new system applications and improve functionality to ensure high quality in any software releases
Skills and Capabilities
• In depth knowledge of RDBMS and SQL. In addition, experience with ORM and Tomcat 7/8 and above
• Bachelor’s Degree in one of: Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics
• Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
• Comfortable speaking and writing in English in order to communicate with teams globally (this position will be working closely with the Canadian team)
• Highly skilled in Java 8/9
• Exceptional understanding of OOP
• Advanced understanding of HTTP/S, Cross Domain Integration, Web Application Security
• Advanced understanding in WebSockets
• Experience with RabbitMQ or other message brokers/queues
• Experience with Redis or other 2nd level cache
• Experience in developing Front End using React/AngularJS or similar framework
• Experience in developing using Spring MVC, iBatis
• Experience with PCI-DSS standard
• Familiar with Git and best practices in Source Control Management
• Familiar with micro service architecture
Stars Interactive is a division of The Stars Group, ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, PokerStars Championship, PokerStars Festival and MEGASTACK. Collectively, these brands have more than 111 million registered customers, forming one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world. We provide gaming experiences designed to make our platforms the favourite iGaming destinations for customers everywhere. This role is in the Group’s Bulgaria service office in the Web Development department.