As the Paid Social Media Manager, you will manage the group’s approved paid advertising campaigns on social media channels for our Casino brand. This will include planning, briefing, analyzing, optimization and reporting of global paid social campaigns across multiple social channels.
Using a data driven approach the Paid Social Media Manager will deal with day-to-day advertising campaign management and execution across the social media channels, constantly re-evaluating and optimizing campaigns to ensure agreed campaign objectives are delivered.
Along with this you will:
• Develop and execute pre-approved, ground breaking, paid social campaigns for all our apps and websites with the aim of growing new customer sales, brand awareness, reactivation and retention of customers to the Group's market leading products.
The role will lead the implementation of Group management approved activities, with pre-set budgets and will handle the day to day relationships with our internal teams such as creative studio, BI and vertical owners to help drive performance KPIs, whilst liaising with major social platforms and partnerships to identify new growth opportunities to be recommended to Group management.
• Recommend and following approval, plan and execute appropriate targeting and creative plans against agreed target KPIs.
• Provide continued evaluation and analysis of the strategy implemented, providing the Senior Manager and Group Management with regular reporting on effectiveness and making recommendations for optimisation.
• Monitor the Paid Social pre-approved budget to achieve cost effective delivery of the strategy within the parameters set by Group management.
• Help the Group maintain and grow the current customer acquisition through social media channels.
• Test creative messaging, user journeys and campaigns to optimise performance continuously.
• Work closely with internal teams to build custom made targeted promotions and AB testing schedules to maximize performance.
• Collaborate with teams across the Group to ideate, influence and implement initiatives that will promote the Group’s products to current and potential customers, ensuring efficiency in integrated cross channel campaigns.
• Assist with the day to day management of the creative process underpinning the advertising strategy.
• Retain deep knowledge in paid social media technology and advancements.
Skills and Capabilities
• Strong English language both verbally and in writing
• Experience of running and leading paid social media campaigns (Ad operation/trafficking/campaign management).
• Excellent technical understanding of social media advertising platforms
• Great communication and client management skills.
• Digital result driven experience within a high focused / pressured display / video / social environment.
• Tried and tested experience in crafting and leading complex & effective social brand and acquisition campaigns which exceed company expectations.
• Experience in prospecting and remarketing campaigns.
• Ability to innovate and think creatively with briefs whilst pushing new ideas.
• Ability to work effectively and adapt in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment
• Great influencing and analytical skills.
• Strong Excel skills
• Self-motivated and results driven and capable of working independently as well as part of a busy global team
• Casino, Poker or Social Gaming industry experience
• Experience working with AppsFlyer or other mobile tracking technologies
• Live and breathe Social Media
• Fluent in a second / third language
• Global or European exposure.
• Focus on the customer
• Work as a team
• Strive for excellence
• Have courage
• Show passion
Stars Interactive is a division of The Stars Group, ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, PokerStars Championship, PokerStars Festival and MEGASTACK. Collectively, these brands have more than 111 million registered customers, forming one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world. We provide gaming experiences designed to make our platforms the favorite iGaming destinations for customers everywhere. This role is in the Group’s Bulgaria service office in the Group Marketing department.