As the Performance Marketing Manager, you will manage the Groups paid advertising creative across all digital channels and brands. This will include planning, briefing, analyzing, optimization and reporting of performance of all creatives used in our global paid campaigns across multiple channels.
Using a data driven approach the Performance Marketing Manager will ensure creatives are requested and built for optimal performance of digital channels and audiences. Success will be delivered by implementing an A/B test framework and constantly re-evaluating and optimize creative to ensure agreed campaign objectives are delivered.
Along with this you will:
• Develop an omni channel approach that will allow campaigns to complement our TV presence in digital by developing creative to our digital channels with the aim of growing brand awareness, new customer acquisition as well as reactivation and retention of customers to the Group's market leading products.
This role will be part of the performance marketing team and working closely with all marketing channel owners and coordinating with delivery team, internal studio, advertising teams and 3rd party suppliers.
• Help drive Creative brief for different digital channels from brief to execution
• Design creative requirements based on data for the optimal exposure of our campaigns.
• Help drive market leading creative approach to The Groups digital campaigns.
• Continuously evaluate and analysis of creative performance and recommend improvements
• Build A/B testing model for the optimization of campaigns cross multiple channels.
• Report on performance of creative to different key stakeholders.
• Work closely with compliance team to ensure the content is on brand and compliant
• Work closely with delivery team to ensure deliverables on time and quality
• Work closely with internal and external creative teams and studio to build custom made creative to maximize performance.
• Collaborate with teams across the performance team to ideate, influence and implement initiatives that will promote the Group’s products to current and potential customers, ensuring efficiency in integrated cross channel campaigns.
• Assist creative adaptation of company advertising strategy in different markets for an omnichannel approach that will maximize the impact of our message.
Skills and Capabilities
• Advanced English language both verbally and in writing
• Excellent understanding of creative formats for different digital channels.
• Excellent technical understanding of creative storytelling for media advertising platforms.
• Great communication and client management skills.
• Digital result driven experience within a high focused / pressured display / video / social environment.
• Tried and tested experience in crafting and leading complex & effective creatives process for digital campaigns which exceed company expectations.
• Ability to innovate and think creatively with briefs whilst pushing new ideas.
• Great influencing and analytical skills.
• Strong Excel skills
• Self-motivated and results driven and capable of working independently as well as part of a busy global team
• Relevant education or degree
• Gambling or Social Gaming industry experience.
• Experience in similar role for a digital marketing company.
• Live and breathe creative design
• Fluent in a second / third language
• Global or European exposure.
• Focus on the customer
• Work as a team
• Strive for excellence
• Have courage
• Show passion
Stars Interactive is a division of The Stars Group, ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, PokerStars Championship, PokerStars Festival and MEGASTACK. Collectively, these brands have more than 111 million registered customers, forming one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world. We provide gaming experiences designed to make our platforms the favorite iGaming destinations for customers everywhere. This role is in the Group’s Bulgaria service office in the Group Marketing department.
NB This role is internally known as Creative Digital Manager