Are you a Web Developer looking to working at forefront of technology and innovative products used by millions of players? As you will be developing and maintaining systems to enable people to have fun, we strongly believe you in turn should have fun doing this.
The Web Developer job is based in our Sofia service office forming part of our Software Development Services team. As part of this team, you will provide contract research and development services for our gaming business. And trust us, there are plenty of pioneering projects across the Group.
• You will be helping to build web front end seen by millions of people and therefore have previously worked on designing these for large volume usage by end users
• Analyse user requirements and produce corresponding development tasks, ensuring their completion by putting together a robust end to end process
• Maintain our existing systems, develop new system applications and improve functionality to ensure high quality in any software releases
Skills and Capabilities
• Bachelor’s Degree in one of: Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics
• 5 years’ experience within front-end web developer positions
• Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
• Comfortable speaking and writing in English in order to communicate with teams globally (this position will be working closely with the Canadian team)
• Advanced understanding of HTTP/S, Web Caching, Cross Domain Integration, Web Application Security
• Experience in developing web UI and code on different browsers and screen sizes
• Experience in AngularJS/React and Bootstrap
• Experience in WebSockets (and used previously frameworks such as socket.io).
• Familiar with MVC/MVVM concepts
• Familiar with Git and best practices in Source Control Management
• Experience working in a regulated industry
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to a personal allowance interest which encourages our employees to upskill themselves or pursuit a hobby. A baby bounty is offered to our employees as well, granting 1000 BGN upon the birth of a child.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career. In the office there is always free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. In addition, we contribute a certain amount to the transportation and lunch expenses of our employees.
Our employees can always enrol to our sports program, and in terms of relaxation we have a playroom, including a PlayStation and a pool table. Our social team organise great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
Stars Interactive is a division of The Stars Group, ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, PokerStars Championship, PokerStars Festival and MEGASTACK. Collectively, these brands have more than 111 million registered customers, forming one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world. We provide gaming experiences designed to make our platforms the favourite iGaming destinations for customers everywhere. This role is in the Group’s Bulgaria service office in the Services Development department.