To support the enjoyment of millions of players all over the world, we are seeking a Senior Mobile QA Engineer to help deliver a top quality playing experience for our customers. You must have a passionate interest in mobile applications, have a passion for QA and be a very responsible, detail-oriented person with experience in testing interactive mobile app. Our platforms include iOS and Android. You will be testing new features in our gaming applications while integrating automation practices where possible. This is an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced, high-profile, highly scalable online gaming environment.
• Working closely with the development teams to develop approaches for testing new features specifically related to casino
• You will work with development engineers and business representatives to verify new features match requirements and you will seek to maintain high quality standards in our products
• You will be responsible for writing detailed test suites
• Awareness/understanding of Technical Specifications and User Experience on mobiles; well versed with different testing techniques and methodologies
• Responsible for writing detailed bug reports so analysis of problems, attention to detail, follow-up on open issues and experience with bug-tracking tools/databases is required
• Complete tasks on time according to release schedules so a track record of shipping software products and experience with the complete software development life cycle is required
• You will need to clearly report individual status during daily Scrum meetings and QA meetings
Skills and Capabilities
• BSc degree in information systems, computer science, or related field.
• 5 years’ hands on experience with manual/automated testing of native iOS and Android apps
• Knowledge of detailed test plans and execution
• Detail-oriented, highly motivated individual
• Ability to work on tasks with minimal supervision
• Troubleshooting and logical analysis capabilities
• Strong oral and written communication skills with proven track record of working with remote teams
• Strong familiarity with native iOS and Android platform UI experience
• Self-motivated and results oriented
• Fluency in the English language
• Relevant industry experience testing a variety of applications
• Knowledge of the gaming industry (poker, casino, sports book)
• Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Jira and Confluence
• Focus on the customer
• Work as a team
• Strive for excellence
• Have courage
• Show passion
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to a personal allowance interest which encourages our employees to upskill themselves or pursuit a hobby. A baby bounty is offered to our employees as well, granting 1000 BGN upon the birth of a child.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career. In the office there is always free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. In addition, we contribute a certain amount to the transportation and lunch expenses of our employees.
Our employees can always enrol to our sports program, and in terms of relaxation we have a playroom, including a PlayStation and a pool table. Our social team organise great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Bulgaria service office in the Stars Technology department.
#Note: This position is internally known as Senior QA Engineer