To support the enjoyment of millions of players all over the world, we are seeking a Senior QA Engineer to help deliver a top quality playing experience for our customers. You must have a passionate interest in mobile applications, have a passion for QA and be a very responsible, detail-oriented person with experience in testing interactive mobile app. Our platforms include iOS and Android. You will be testing new features in our gaming applications while integrating automation practices where possible. This is an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced, high-profile, highly scalable online gaming environment.
• Working closely with the development teams to develop approaches for testing new features specifically related to casino
• You will work with development engineers and business representatives to verify new features match requirements and you will seek to maintain high quality standards in our products
• You will be responsible for writing detailed test suites
• Awareness/understanding of Technical Specifications and User Experience on mobiles; well versed with different testing techniques and methodologies
• Responsible for writing detailed bug reports so analysis of problems, attention to detail, follow-up on open issues and experience with bug-tracking tools/databases is required
• Complete tasks on time according to release schedules so a track record of shipping software products and experience with the complete software development life cycle is required
• You will need to clearly report individual status during daily Scrum meetings and QA meetings
Skills and Capabilities
• BSc degree in information systems, computer science, or related field.
• 5 years’ hands on experience with manual/automated testing of native iOS and Android apps
• Knowledge of detailed test plans and execution
• Detail-oriented, highly motivated individual
• Ability to work on tasks with minimal supervision
• Troubleshooting and logical analysis capabilities
• Strong oral and written communication skills with proven track record of working with remote teams
• Strong familiarity with native iOS and Android platform UI experience
• Self-motivated and results oriented
• Fluency in the English language
• Relevant industry experience testing a variety of applications
• Knowledge of the gaming industry (poker, casino, sports book)
• Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Jira and Confluence
• Focus on the customer
• Work as a team
• Strive for excellence
• Have courage
• Show passion
“The best Company I have ever worked for: I have been working at The Stars Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” - Glass Door - published Jan 2015.
Stars Interactive is a division of The Stars Group, ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, PokerStars Championship, PokerStars Festival and MEGASTACK. Collectively, these brands have more than 111 million registered customers, forming one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world. We provide gaming experiences designed to make our platforms the favorite iGaming destinations for customers everywhere. This role is in the Group’s Bulgaria service office in the Stars Technology department.