Sutherland is growing and we are looking to hire technical savvy to join our new team and start providing technical support for one of the leaders in data authority for hybrid cloud in EMEA business hours.
You will be responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware and software problems with storage systems, multi-system/multi-network interoperability issues.
Sutherland will provide full initial technical product and process training, required for the specific job role.
- Manage resolution of technical issues for a distinct set of clients and also build high level of client trust
- Analyze customer problems to find the best technical solutions
- Able to prioritize tasks and to involve other teams when needed by following the escalation procedures
- Responsible also to document all cases and resolutions in order to create good knowledge base
- Very good command of English and French language
- Good knowledge in computer technologies and networking
Any of the following knowledge or experience would be considered as advantage:
- Technical support experience in enterprise environments
- IT related Certification (Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, others)
- Understanding of SAN & NAS hardware and protocols
Life at Sutherland:
We offer competitive salary
Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
Rewards and recognition programs
Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
Structured working environment
Great office location
Team Building activities
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which upholds highest industry standards, please send your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.