We require Norwegian (Norsk) Fluent speakers with a good level of English to work as Technical Support Representative. This role will require you to take inbound calls from end clients in Denmark.
• Answer contacts promptly and professionally
• Log/Validate all contacts Call Handling Database
• Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems
• Manage end to end all calls logged, providing regular updates to customers on call status
• Work to achieve individual and team goals
• Mentor new hires.
• Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
• Pro-actively Seek support from escalation team via
• Provide support to multiple desks
Some of the following skills are required
• Great customer service skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Fluent Danish (Dansk) with a good level of English
The working environment is vibrant, multicultural and trendy. We relocate many candidates from all around Europe to work with us. To help you with your daily needs there is an onsite bank, post office, canteen with a lot of food choices from all around the world.
We offer a tax saver ticket for public transport, there is a free shuttle bus from the train station or free parking and a gym. If you wish to further your IT education there is a possibility to do an IT qualification.
We also offer relocation (five nights accommodation and flights to Dublin). We will also provide you with information on how to find a place to live and help you get set in.
Salary: Great perks and benefits with these roles. For candidates not based in Ireland we will offer relocation.
Based: In Co. Kildare, about 35 minutes away from Dublin city centre
For more details please call Fatima on 353 (0) 1 614 6078 or firstname.lastname@example.org