Start date: as soon as possible
Location: Athens, Greece
Benefits: Relocation assistance, Bonuses, Insurance and more
We are now hiring German speakers for entry-level positions in Athens, Greece. Our client is one of the biggest and most professional BPO Companies in the world.
Are you interested in gaining professional experience? Would you like to jump-start your career while having fun? If so, here is what our Junior level, German Customer Care roles on the Mediterranean have to offer:
* Help Gaming console users resolve issues with a particular functionality;
* Provide users with instructions via email, chat and inbound phone calls;
* Escalate issues to other teams when necessary;
* Report to team manager or team supervisor;
* Enjoy communicating in German.
* Fluent German;
* Good English;
* European Union Citizenship;
* Gaming console experience;
* General sports interest and knowledge;
* Desire to develop and perfect your customer care skills;
* Be passionate and enthusiastic about modern technology and communication;
* Energetic and adventurous personality;
* Good communication skills;
* Can-do attitude;
* Willingness to relocate to Greece for a few months.
The relocation package for candidates coming from abroad includes:
* Up to 2 weeks of bed and breakfast hotel accommodation;
* Flight ticket to Athens and taxi from the airport;
* Assistance with finding a permanent place to live;
* Assistance with getting your tax identification number and opening a bank account.