Concentrix, a wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across many continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
We are nimble. We bring speed, flexibility and transparency to every customer touch, every transaction and every service we provide. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do
The Welcome and Support Centre (WSC) provides technical support and replacement parts logistic support for one of Concentrix’s major customers. WSC customer solution representatives (CSR) will be the first line of contact for customers with technical problems or requiring replacement parts. The primary contact method is telephone, but CSR also have to respond to written requests for support via e-mail, internet and in some cases fax.
• Answer telephone calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
• Validate customer service entitlements.
• Provide Hardware and Software Telephone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently.
• Assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
• Escalate calls that cannot be resolved locally, as appropriate.
• Obtain accurate customer details and amend call-handling system when applicable.
• Positively manage internal relationships.
• Contribute positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the teams’ activities.
• Use and improve Knowledge Bases through feedback.
• Ensure through team work that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met consistently.
• High School Diploma/GED
• English: Intermediate
• Portuguese: Fluent
Why to work for Concentrix?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Performance related pay
• Voluntary Medical plan
• Life insurance
• Annual reward and recognition events
• Holiday pay
• Stakeholder pension plan
• Team and Concentrix events