Concentrix Bulgaria is looking for self-motivated Customer Advisors to join our exciting new project.
VF is the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands including Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Lee, Wrangler, Vans Eastpak and Kipling.
We’re an energetic, innovative and forward thinking team who are always looking for new ideas to delight and wow our customers.
What we need from you:
• Fluency (verbal & written) in Swedish & English
• Able to represent our client’s brands and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm
• Flexible to meet the changing needs and varying deadlines of our business
• Able to work within a service targeted environment.
• Excellent computer literacy
• Previous experience in a customer service environment
• Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service
• Building rapport with customers to help them with enquiries including; order taking, product information, tracking deliveries, returns, sizing and quality queries
• Discussing new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly resolve customer queries
• Identifying ways to improve processes to improve sales, brand loyalty and the customer service and experience
• Updating our systems with information and helping marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer service and satisfaction.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive salary
• Exciting brand specific training in VF office in Nottingham, UK.
• One month training in VF office in Nottingham, providing services for the brands Timberland, Vans, The North Face, as part of the global VF eCommerce customer service team.
• Further training on the brands Kipling and Eastpak
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Performance related pay
• Voluntary Medical plan
• Transportation allowance
• Life insurance
• Annual reward and recognition events
• Holiday pay
• Team and Concentrix events
• Relocation package
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands such as Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Lee, Wrangler, Vans, Eastpak and Kipling.
VF’s history is a story of innovation and leadership. The company evolved from a small producer of gloves and mittens into a multinational manufacturing giant with more than 30 brands, more than 60,000 associates and $12 billion in revenue, all within 115 years.
VF’s One culture is perpetually driven — focused on constant innovation. Using deep research and insights, VF combines the art and science of apparel to create products that excite consumers and inspire brand loyalty.