Cpl is looking for an Online Sourcing Specialist to work within Innovative Sourcing Team(called Talent Innovation Hub) in Cpl within the Cpl Dublin city centre office. We are looking for someone with strong interest/experience in sourcing, research, online and social media. The ideal person, preferable needs to have some knowledge on how recruitment works, how to source and look for top talents as well as deal with different online/marketing tasks.
• Location: Merrion Square, Dublin 2.
• Contract: Permanent Full-time (initial 6 months contract extension).
• Salary: €22,000 basic attractive bonus (upto 12-15% on achieving targets).
As our team member, your day-to-day activities include reaching out to potential candidates via online channels, explaining to them the menu of roles we have open, gathering information and building a candidate network for the entire Cpl company, and discovering new methods of sourcing. You will be on the front-lines of discovering the latest trends within the European employment market. The knowledge and experience thus gained will empower you in your long-term career.
• Very well-organized – you need to be able to create your own workflow to achieve high-quantity targets effortlessly.
• Sensitive to the latest trends in the employment market in Europe.
• Passion for research, combined with excellent writing skills to communicate the essential points of a project or a new position to candidates and team members.
• Fluency in more than one language or education in an IT, engineering, legal, or medical discipline is a plus.
• Stamp 4 or European Passport. Stamp 3 / 1G holders may be considered on a case-by-case basis.