Media Integrity Ops Agent Fluent Thai
Join Accenture in Ireland and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures and media publishers on social media platforms improving the media content ecosystem by enhancing graph quality, creating exceptional support experiences for publishers and delivering actionable product insights. This individual will work with media partners, providing support, collecting feedback, and managing communication. This role will also involve executing our scaled outreach campaigns to create and sustain new partnerships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide an amazing support experience to our public figures and media publishers across the platform
• Assess, quantify and implement workflow improvements to scale out support
• Solicit, organize and contextualize product feedback from partners
• Understand policies and risks with the ability to effectively translate them into scaled workflows that improve support and product experiences
• Comfortable performing repetitive tasks (partner support requests) and ability to perform well autonomously
• BA/BS degree of higher (Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Statistics preferred)
• 1+ years of experience in online operations, account management, or customer service
• 1+ years’ experience with SQL/Excel and experience with project management
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally and across multiple time zones and functions
• Standout executor with attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to drive results
• Native level of written & spoken French
• Advanced level of written and & spoken English
• Previous experience of working in the media industry would be an advantage
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.