As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
In 2008 we opened our first office in Sofia which now employs more than 1700 people – all young, talented and motivated individuals who color the atmosphere with more than 16 European languages. Their main qualifications are within the customer and technical support proven to be on world class level. Currently Sutherland has 4 offices in Bulgaria – 2 in Sofia, 1 in Burgas and the newest site in Varna.
We are currently looking for motivated technically oriented Danish speakers to join our support team for a leading Anti-Virus software.
Description of the Role
Оur team of dedicated professionals provides both Customer and Technical Support for home or home office users via phone, email and chat. Remote sessions are also used.
- Resolve the customer's issues with regards to Customer Service or Technical support
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Project a professional company image through phone, chat and email interaction
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Prioritize tasks and to involve other teams when needed by following the escalation procedures
- Very good level of Danish and good level of English
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills and good follow up skills
- Ability to multi task and to make quick decisions
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements.
Life at Sutherland:
- We offer competitive salary
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities
- Great office location
- Team Building activities
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which upholds highest industry standards, please send your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.