TELUS International Europe is a BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services for global customers in over 35+ languages since 2004. The company has over 2 600 team members across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England).
Are you keen on playing games? Are you dreaming of turning your gaming passion into a job? Grab this opportunity! By joining our gaming teams, you will deliver player expertise to the users of world-famous online games.
• Game enthusiasm
• Fluency in Turkish
• Good level of English
We are looking for GAMER SUPPORT CONSULTANTS who will be responsible for communication through Support Ticket, E-mail and other channels with the online gaming users, answering their general in-game questions and requests, providing superior quality of service.
• Stable job and career development opportunities
• Competitive salary for the local market
• Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets/ Transportation from Airport/
• Up to one month Free Accommodation in a hotel
• Special Discounts & Offers (Food vouchers, Multisports cards, etc.)
• Additional health insurance
• Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
• Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
• Continuous support and learning
• Employee referral Bonuses
• Supportive work-life balance policies
• Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture
• We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, send your CV!
* Only candidates eligible to work in Europe will be contacted.