Our multicultural Payroll team is looking for professionals with financial background, analytical thinking and eye for details. If you would like to join us to make sure our employees are paid accurately and on time and make a difference by driving and participating in challenging project, we definitely want to hear from you!
As our Payroll analyst you will be responsible for:
· End-to-end payroll process for the assigned country
· Accurate and timely filing of all reporting requirements in accordance with country specific government legislation and company timetables
· Auditing payroll data processed by payroll vendor
· Resolving complex employees’ queries
· Providing support to Accounting, Finance, HR, HR Services and Compensation & Benefits teams
· Regular reviews of payroll vendor, their systems and deliverables according to master agreement
· Driving process improvement projects
What is awaiting you in our Payroll team?
“What I like the most about payroll is the opportunity to contribute to many cool projects that will have positive impact on our employees”.
“Working in payroll is very dynamic and you never know what can happen during the day. You’re never bored!”
· 3 years of experience in Payroll or HR
· Fluent English and Norwegian
· Advanced Excel
· Good analytical skills with high level of accuracy and attention to details
· Sense of innovation