TELUS International Europe is a BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services for global customers in over 35+ languages since 2004. The company has over 2 600 team members across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England).
• Help out our players with any issues they might have via tickets & chat
• Make case by case player focused decisions in order to provide the best player experience
• Identify trending issues submitted by players and communicate them to the appropriate teams
• Collaborate with a passionate team of gamers in order to give our support a player to player feel
• Passionate about gaming. You have played at least a few games recently and can relate to their concept, the community and the mindset of a gamer.
• Gamer with excellent ROMANIAN language skills and a good understanding of how to handle support requests. Also good in written & spoken English required for communication between team members and other offices.
• Player empathy person. As a player you should be able to understand a player’s perspective when tackling their issue and make the whole experience a talk between gamers rather than a client/customer conversation.
• Understanding Player Support. Even if you don’t have experience in the field, you should have a grasp of what a support ticket & chat is and distinguish between what makes a good versus a bad support experience.
• Stable job and career development opportunities
• Competitive salary for the local market
• Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets/ Transportation from Airport/
• Up to one month Free Accommodation in a hotel
• Special Discounts & Offers (Food vouchers, Multisports cards, etc.)
• Additional health insurance
• Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
• Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
• Continuous support and learning
• Employee referral Bonuses
• Supportive work-life balance policies
• Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture
• We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, send your CV!
* Only candidates eligible to work in Europe will be contacted.