Who are we?
Concentrix is a leader in global business services with over 45,000 staff members worldwide. We have a presence in 25 countries. Built upon our experience spanning more than 40 years, we bring a fresh approach to the performance of business operations in the digital age. Our ultimate goal is to differentiate our clients in their marketplace and make them more competitive. With our holistic approach we bring deep domain knowledge to focus on process improvement, customer engagement and technology innovation. The clients that we serve are in the areas of Banking, Healthcare, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail and E-Commerce, Government, Media and Communications, Travel, Transportation, Tourism, and Automotive.
We are nimble. We bring speed, flexibility and transparency to every customer touch, every transaction and every service we provide. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do.
We are looking for bright Customer Service Advisors to join our team to represent an award winning mobile virtual network operator.
Lebara is one of Europe's fastest growing mobile companies with five million active customers, 1,000 employees worldwide and operations in eight countries. Founded in 2001, they provide services in many countries around the world, using the mobile virtual network operator business model. Lebara Mobile provides Pay As You Go mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers. They have won the Best MVNO award six years in a row. And now they are taking new journeys into digital communications, entertainment and financial services.
You will be responsible for delivering a consistent level of exceptional customer service. You will be in touch with existing customers and will assist them with queries over the phone and through email, chat, and social media platforms. You will need to be flexible and available to work on a shift rotation basis in a multicultural and fun working environment.
• Full proficiency (verbal & written) in Dutch
• Advanced in English
• At least 6 months experience in a customer service environment will be considered an advantage
• Ability to represent our client’s brand and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm
• Patience, empathy, and the ability to work under pressure
• High-school or University degree
• Excellent computer literacy
• Experience of Migrating from one Country to another (Preferable, not essential)
What we can offer you?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice, and coaching every step of the way.
Our benefits include:
• Competitive salary;
• A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities;
• Performance related pay;
• Voluntary Medical plan;
• Life insurance;
• Transportation allowance;
• Annual reward and recognition events;
• Teambuilding and Concentrix events