TELUS International Europe is a premium multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has over 2,600 team members across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 30+ languages. TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUS International family.
Become a member of the customer support team of Air France-KLM!
Communicate with customers via phone and email
Respond to clients’ requests and provide accurate information
Be positive, friendly and supportive
Fluent in Polish
Very good level in English
Friendly and outgoing personality
Self motivation and result - orientation
IATA certificate will be a plus
• Stable job and career development opportunities
• Competitive salary for the local market
• Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets/ Transportation from Airport/
• Up to one month Free Accommodation in a hotel
• Special Discounts & Offers (Food vouchers, Multisports cards, etc.)
• Additional health insurance
• Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
• Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
• Continuous support and learning
• Employee referral Bonuses
• Supportive work-life balance policies
• Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture
• We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
Our team members include people like YOU: enthusiastic, innovative,
passionate and energetic. Our values drive how we work at TELUS and help explain why we achieve so much in the marketplace.
Embrace change and initiate opportunity
Have a passion for growth
Have the courage to innovate
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send your CV!
* Only candidates eligible to work in Europe will be contacted.