Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
As an AHA Agreement Administration Advisor you will be working in a fast paced, dynamic department from home. Agreement Administration Advisors are committed to providing support options, enrollment assistance, and resolution to our customer’s issues with all contractual support options Apple provides.
•• Be Fluent in English and Italian
•• Diploma or Degree qualified
•• 1-2 years of experience in a customer service/support environment, or equivalent experience.
•• Analytical and detail oriented
•• Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
•• Can identify opportunities for process improvement and develop solutions that target root causes
•• Can relate to and communicate with all types of situations and customers (internal and external)
Assist your peers worldwide within AppleCare by fielding questions about the AppleCare Protection Plan and other related support agreements.
• Process contract maintenance requests using CRM and Sonar tools. Contract maintenance includes DOP updates, transfer of coverage/ownership, agreement refund requests, etc.
• Field and escalate both written and voice requests for Lost Kits and Enterprise Administration issues.
• Process customer contract maintenance requests received via fax or email from regions worldwide.
• Collaborate with agents in Apple’s worldwide contact centers to resolve complex agreement issues via phone and chat.
• Document / log support exceptions and issue resolution on a case-by-case basis using CRM tool.
• Contact customers via phone or email in order to research and assist with agreement issues.
• Provide support for Apple contracts including APP, ASL, APSS, AC+ and other Enterprise level agreements.
• Work from home with resellers and service providers to ensure total resolution for our customers.
• Be responsible for monitoring CRM work list daily.
• Maintain minimum team production requirements set by management.
• Track and report system issues that could effect customer satisfaction or