With today’s convergence of data and technology come transformation and opportunity – not only in industry, but also in the workplace. New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation. At IBM, we’re looking for candidates to fill a wide variety of positions for this new era in our Sales Transaction Support Organisation.IBM Sales Transaction Support plays a unique and integral role in driving key business decisions, supporting operations and influencing business results. Sales Transaction Support operates as a values-driven team, we are trusted advisors to the business operations and we support all business units in all geographic areas.
Join us and discover what you can make of this moment.
STS Project Administrator for Project Based Services Contracts is part of the PBS SO Team within STS Bratislava CoE. The main duties involve loading through to billing whilst ensuring good business controls throughout the process. A flexible approach to working hours is required during critical periods is month/quarter and year ends.
• Perform contract validation
• Perform all required control checks
• Load contracts onto CFT/s
• Raise Account IDs for contracts
• Update contract repository database with all relevant details
• Invoice customers in line with STS Europe Work direct process documentation
• Process revenue/cost accruals
• Work with business and A/R to resolve dispute management
• Work with business to resolve credit/rebill activities, as appropriate
• Perform invoicing and billing reconciliation
• Perform contract closure
• Maintain auditable contract packages and ensure customer files, databases and process are kept up-to-date
• Maintain open and effective communication with internal and external customers
Successful candidates can use great benefits provided by the IBM company for its employees. The benefits support following areas:
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Special IBM discounts
• Diners club - private credit card
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Flexible working time
• Three additional vacation days
• International environment
• Life Insurance
• Medical sanatorium
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Training programs - classroom based training and 5000 e-learning course
Join us as we make the most of these exciting times and discover what you can make of this moment.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
• Fluency in English and French language
• Experience with customer service and administrations would be preferred.
• Strong time management, organisational skills, self driven but also team orientated, analytical thinking
able to create & maintain good relationship (internal & external clients)
• Attention to detail
• Medium level of computer skills/literacy (word, excel, email clients etc.…)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.