Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global provider of business process and technology management services. Sutherland offers an integrated portfolio of analytics-driven back-office and customer-facing solutions that support the entire customer lifecycle and is one of the largest, independent BPO companies in the world serving global leaders in major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs over 30,000 professionals and has locations across the United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Jamaica, Slovakia, Estonia, Sweden, Bulgaria, UK, Morocco, UAE, Egypt, Malaysia, Philippines, India and China.
Our client Spotify is a commercial music streaming service providing digital rights management – restricted content from record labels.
With Spotify, it’s easy to find the right music for every moment – on your phone, your computer, your tablet and more. There are millions of tracks on Spotify. So whether you’re working out, partying or relaxing, the right music is always at your fingertips. Choose what you want to listen to, or let Spotify surprise you.
Soundtrack your life with Spotify!
Our consultants will be offering support via email and social media channels (no phone support!). If you have the motivation, the relevant experience and the desire to learn and develop in a multinational corporate environment, we encourage you to read all the details below and apply for the open position:
Email Support for Spotify with English and Polish
Ensure every Spotify customer is provided with a world-class service that promotes loyalty and recommendations from customers. Captures on-going feedback that helps to continually improve service.
● Responsible for delivering support that results in a positive customer experience
● Achieve all agreed KPI’s (CSAT, Productivity, QA)
● Work pro-actively to ensure potential issues are escalated appropriately
● Work as part of the team to ensure the Sofia site is a positive and professional environment
● Provide support in projects and initiatives as and when required
Creative and articulate individuals, with great communication & decision-making skills and a general positive disposition to help customers, manage problems and find ways to achieve customer satisfaction
Skills / Experience
● Experience of working in a customer-centric environment is preferred
● Bachelor degree
● A background in working in an environment that offers customer service.
● Fluency in English and another language as required (strong grammar/written in both languages, correct phrase construction)
● Knowledge of working in a subscription / technical industry a plus.
● Ability to gauge customer needs
● A positive attitude
● Can collaborate positively within a fast changing environment
● Articulate with great interpersonal skills
● Motivated to provide maximum customer satisfaction
• We offer competitive salary
• Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliments Card, Transportation allowance
• Attractive retention bonus scheme
• Rewards and recognition programs
• Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
• Structured working environment
• Great office location
• VIP card for discounts in the shops and food places in the Mall area where the office is located
• Team Building activities
If the above opportunity excites you, please forward your CV (in English).
If you know someone who might be interested and matches the profile, please send us their CV and you will get 500 BGN Gross if they get hired.
For any questions regarding the position above you can contact our Recruitment team at +359 2 892 68 69.
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job location: Sofia