Concentrix - GoDaddy Inbound Sales and Support Consultant German
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Belfast - Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, Belfast
Salary: Not Disclosed
Required Languages: 1
GoDaddy – Internet Sales and Support Consultant
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Ready to KICK ASS?
Are you excited by social media? Do you love spending time online? If you have said yes then GoDaddy wants you!
As an Internet Sales & Service Consultant, you are the first point of contact for our customers all over the UK and Europe! They will look to you to provide technical support. They will seek your advice on products and services that will make their webpage the greatest that it can be! We are looking for the best talent to keep elevating the customer experience… could that be you?!
GoDaddy is the largest domain name registrar and web hosting provider in the world, larger than the next eight closest registrar competitors combined. Join a team where you provide world class consultation to business owners and customers looking to establish, enhance and evolve their online presence. Make a global impact, one website at a time.
· Previous experience in a similar role with sales, service and technology skills,
· Fluent in written and spoken English & German.
· You are an action oriented person, and a true self starter,
· Strong interpersonal skills to include proven rapport building and sales techniques
· Ability to deliver amazing customer service while troubleshooting a technical support call
· Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment,
· Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills,
· Strong understanding or willingness and aptitude to learn Internet and website technologies,
· Ability to interact and communicate effectively,
· Able to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems,
· A strong sense of humour is required!
· Knowledge of websites, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp and Google+ highly preferred
Hours of work: 40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday as required by operations to meet the needs of local businesses in service market.
· Concentrix provides a bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
· 28 days paid holiday (including statutory days).
· Eye Care Provision.
· Cycle to Work Scheme.
· Childcare Vouchers.
· Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
· Pension Scheme.
· Team and Concentrix events.
· Employee discounts.
· Excellent relocation package.
· A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
· Team building activities and recognition.
· Competitive bonus incentive.
· Professional development.
Belfast itself is a vibrant, multi-cultural and exciting place to live. As the capital city of Northern Ireland, it is home to more than 579,276 inhabitants in the metropolitan area and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, entertainment and shops.
The transportation within Belfast is also first class with three airports, direct sea crossings from Scotland and England and a direct rail link from Dublin, getting to Belfast and Northern Ireland has never been easier.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team and it is extremely cheap to live in Belfast – accommodation, transportation and the general cost of living are all very reasonable.
Moving to a new city can be an overwhelming experience but Belfast is among the most welcoming cities in the world and we, as a company, do our best to make sure the transition is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
· Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast up to £250
· 5 nights in a city centre hotel provided upon arrival in Belfast
· Onsite Relocation advisors within Concentrix to provide ongoing help and assistance throughout the relocation process. We will provide support in finding permanent accommodation, getting National Insurance, opening bank accounts and so much more.
· Advance in wages of up to £400 to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
All offers are subject to a successful Complete Background Screening process.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.